PRINCE2 Agile is a solution combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2. This framework covers a wide range of agile concepts, including Scrum, Kanban and Lean Startup. It provides guidance on tailoring PRINCE2 in an agile context.
Course and Learning Objectives
- Improved position in the job market and career progression within project and programme management by achieving this new qualification.
- Recognized globally with an international qualification which demonstrates your ability to apply best practice approaches to managing any and every kind of project – no matter the size or scale.
- A broad understanding of all of the key agile concepts and how these blend seamlessly into the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Flexibility to work with both ever-evolving solutions and those that are clearly defined in detail.
- Improved communication through the use of common terminology across PRINCE2 and agile disciplines.
Who is the certification course for?
This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts within this Best Practice will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with program and project support functions.
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination, you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Foundation 2009
- PRINCE2 Practitioner 2009
- PRINCE2 Foundation 2017
- PRINCE2 Practitioner 2017
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.