MSP is specifically designed to address the most common challenges that organizations encounter when leading investments in change. It is designed to align programmes and projects to organizational strategy and to provide governance.
MSP 5th edition consists of a set of principles, themes, and processes that provide a clear roadmap for the programme lifecycle and ensure successful organizational outcomes:
The 7 principles are the driving requirements that are continually required to achieve value from programme management. The 7 themes help organizations to identify key roles, responsibilities and give very practical guidance illustrating how MSP can be used according to the reasons for a programme. The 7 processes provide a route through the lifecycle of a programme with an emphasis on the incremental nature of a programme enabling a cyclical progression towards the desired future state.
MSP 5th edition emphasizes more on flexibility, adaptability, and responsiveness by adopting an incremental approach to the programme lifecycle and thus enabling organizational agility.
Who is the certification course for?
MSP Practitioner is designed for project, programme, and business change managers who want to apply the MSP framework to real-life scenarios. Practitioner is a must-have certification for both project and programme management professionals who need to deliver organizational value for their employers and to boost their careers.
MSP® Foundation (5th Edition) Certificate in Programme Management
- Multiple-choice questions
- 58 questions per paper (including 6 matching questions worth 3 marks each), 70 marks available in total
- 42 marks required to pass – 60%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ duration
- Open book exam.
- Candidates may only use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Programmes 5th Edition Guide. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes or loose-leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
- 18 lessons (3 hours of video recorded by accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
- 120 access days to the platform
- Exan voucher
To complete the course and have optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
What are the minimum system requirements to run this e-Learning course?
Sound card, microphone, and webcam for recording narration and video
Windows 7 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox (all latest versions)
* When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where your courses are hosted.