The purpose of the MoP Management of Portfolios Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor the MoP guidance and to analyze portfolio data, documentation and roles in relation to a scenario situation.
What you will learn
Participants should be able to apply and understand how to tailor MoP effectively. Specifically candidates should be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- define the business case to get senior management approval for portfolio management
- plan the implementation of portfolio management
- select and adapt MoP principles, practices and techniques to suit different organizational environments
- evaluate examples of MoP information (including documents and role descriptions)
- analyse the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
Who should attend?
This qualification is aimed at those involved in a range of formal and informal portfolio management roles encompassing investment decision making, project and programme delivery, and benefits realization. It is relevant to all those involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives.
MoP Foundation certificate is required.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.