Differentiating your agile ITSM portfolio.
Take part in a mini Masterclass on ITIL4 with the MarsLander simulation.
Experience and Explore how the simulation can be added to your training/consulting portfolio. Either:
- as an experiential add on to ITIL courseware (From theory into practice and as a continual improvement exercise to capture concrete takeaways)
- or used as a free-standing workshop to generate new revenue opportunities and create spin-off into additional high-level courses and consulting opportunities.
This simulation can be used for ITIL4 or for generally making ITSM more agile, and aligning ITSM with new ways of working such as Agile, Lean, DevOps.
Follow this up by organizing a Masterclass with potential clients to generate leads and opportunities.
Curseware4All is also incorporating the MarsLander case into Foundation class exercises, helping to stimulate a desire for additional full simulation classes and workshops.
Who should attend
- Sales:Learn what a simulation is and how to position it as a value add differentiator and additional revenue stream
Learn how a simulation can help translate theory into practice, make the training more impactful create potential spin-off for more advanced training
- Learn how a simulation can be used to help teams and individuals improve, create spin-off consulting and coaching opportunities, and provide additional revenue for a one-day engagement (value add workshop).
- Learn how to position ITIL4 as a strategic capability to stimulate advanced level training needs
- Learn how to use the simulation to generate interest in ITIL4 training as ITIL3 training is being phased out.
- Learn how to integrate the simulation into ITIL courseware
- Discover how to add MarsLander case and exercises into Foundation training to create a potential spin-off for simulation workshops
Duration: Around 4 hours
Course Delivery: Online
Number of participants: 5 – 7 participants
Interested in Mini Masterclass: ITIL® 4 with MarsLander® Simulation?
Want to learn how to apply ITIL4 principles with remote teams?
Contact us by filling up this form below.