This Lean IT Foundation training prepares you for the exam leading to the Lean IT Foundation certificate. The purpose of the Lean IT Foundation certificate is to certify that you have gained knowledge of the Lean terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of Lean practices. This training and the Lean IT Foundation certificate are mandatory for additional Lean IT training, including the Lean IT Kaizen, Lean IT Leadership and Lean IT Coach courses.
Course and Learning Objectives
- Understanding the basic concepts of Lean and its core principles.
- Apply the principles of Lean IT practices to provide necessary insight into business services and support IT assets, employees and processes.
- Be acquainted with the use of several Lean analysis tools and have an understanding of the application of the Lean IT philosophy in an IT environment.
- Provide insight into customer experience and identify the cause of problems to increase customer satisfaction.
- Align business services with IT to evaluate a service delivery solution and identify and reduce non-value adding activity.
- Streamline and automate compliance processes to lessen cost and risk.
- Designations are available to successful Kaizen and Leadership candidates.
Who is the certification for?
We believe that Lean Thinking needs to be a part of every IT professional’s toolkit.
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
* Please ensure the candidate has an authorized invigilator from the relevant exam institute before purchasing the “Online (Proctor excl.)” exam.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG for this certification.