* All ITIL v3 Intermediates (English) training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021.
Participants will learn the principles and core elements along with the activities and technology & implementation considerations within the Service Transition stage of the Service Lifecycle. This lifecycle stage focuses on putting services into operation without disruptions to the business. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL Intermediate Service Transition certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Our integrated case study deepens the participant’s appreciation of how ITIL best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance. Practical assignments are used throughout the course to enhance the learning experience.
Course and Learning Objectives
- Introduction to service transition
- Service Transition principles
- Service Transition processes
- Managing people through service transitions
- Organizing for Service Transition
- Technology considerations
- Implementing and improving service transition
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Who should attend?
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers and IT security managers who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Transition phase of the ITIL core Lifecycle and the affected processes, functions and activities and their application.
An ITIL® Foundation certificate and preferably two years of work experience in an IT Service Management environment.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.