* All ITIL v3 Intermediates (English) training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021.
The ITIL Service Strategy training course is part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream. The course prepares students to take the ITIL Service Strategy Intermediate exam as well as providing valuable knowledge that can be implemented in the workplace. The Service Strategy Certificate is a free-standing qualification but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream. It is one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (ITSM). The purpose of this module, exam and certificate is, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in IT Service Management as documented in the ITIL Service Strategy publication.
Why take this ITIL Service Strategy training?
Participants will learn the principles and core elements along with the activities and technology & implementation considerations within the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Quint Wellington Redwood’s integrated case study deepens the participant’s appreciation of how ITIL best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance. Practical assignments are used throughout the course to enhance the learning experience.
What you will learn
This qualification provides a complete management-level overview of Service Strategy including all its related activities: how to design, develop, and implement service management not only as an organizational capability but also as a strategic asset.
- Introduction to Service Strategy
- Service Strategy principles
- Service Strategy processes
- Organizing for Service Strategy
- Technology considerations
- Implementing Service Strategy
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Who is the certification course for?
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers and IT security managers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of strategizing activities within the Service Lifecycle.
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably two years of work experience in an IT Service Management environment.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
* This PeopleCert/Axelos exam package includes an exam voucher, Core guidance PDF, and remote proctoring fees.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.