* All ITIL v3 Intermediates (English) training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021.
Participants will learn the principles and core elements of the Service Capability approach to IT Service Management as well as focusing on the processes & roles, activities and their execution throughout the Service Lifecycle. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Our integrated case study deepens the participant’s appreciation of how ITIL best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance. Practical assignments are used throughout the course to enhance the learning experience.
Course and Learning Objectives
- Overview of SOA processes and basic principles
- The value to the business of SOA activities
- How the SOA processes rely on a good business case
- How the SOA processes rely on a good understanding of return on investment (ROI)
- Processes across the service lifecycle pertaining to the service offerings and agreements curriculum
- SOA roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Who is the certification course for?
IT Managers, Operational staff, and anyone requiring a deeper knowledge of or who are involved in the Service Offerings & Agreements cluster of processes and functions.
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably two years of work experience in an IT Service Management environment.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.