* All ITIL v3 Intermediates (English) training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021.
The Service Design (SD) module is one of the certifications within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle work stream. It focuses on the design of IT services and covers the architectures, processes, policies and documentation that will enable you to design services that meet the needs of the organization or programme.
The course introduces the purpose, principles and processes of service design and will also teach you how to organize and implement this as part of overall service management as well as providing guidance on technology-related activities and considerations. It also demonstrates how service design relates to the other stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
Course and Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Design principles
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design technology-related activities
- Organizing for Service Design
- Technology considerations
- Implementation and improvement of Service Design
- Challenges, risks and critical success factors.
Who is the certification for?
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers and IT security managers who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Design phase of the Lifecycle and the affected processes, functions and activities and their application.
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably two years of work experience in an IT Service Management environment.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
* This PeopleCert/Axelos exam package includes an exam voucher, Core guidance PDF, and remote proctoring fees.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.