This training course gives you a solid introduction to agile working. ‘Agility’ in an environment that is characterized by both complexity and scale is the key focus area of the course. Participants are given the chance to experience the power of Agile and Scrum in particular. In short, what delivering customer value in iterative steps is all about. To instill a new mindset, Agile and Scrum principles are explained and their effect is demonstrated through practical cases. If you are also interested in the Scrum Master and/or Scrum Product Owner training courses, then this course provides you with a solid basis. With Agile Scrum Foundation, you increase your chance of obtaining the Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate with flying colors.
What you will learn?
- Insight into the power and background of the Agile and Scrum principles
- Understanding of the structure and context of the terms Lean, Agile, Scrum and XP, and the differences between these terms
- Applying the right criteria to arrive at a suitable Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Insight into the importance of creating a fixed delivery rhythm (‘heartbeat’) and stable teams
- Knowledge of philosophy behind Agile and Scrum
- Insight into the division of responsibilities between the business and IT, and within scrum teams
- Exploring various agile methods
- Insight into the various roles, such as Business Sponsor, Business Visionary, Scrum Master and Product Owner
Who is this certification for?
Business managers, product managers, governance managers, clients, development team members, program and project managers, architects, and product owners.
- Multiple-choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- Pass mark: 65%
- Duration: 1 hour
- Closed book
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with EXIN for this certification.