The DASA DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale training include practical examples and many exercises that help participants to understand how to apply the skills needed to practice DevOps. To this end, the training is highly interactive.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Assess the maturity of DevOps teams.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
Who is the certification for?
Professionals involved in IT development, operations or service management, affected roles by DevOps and continuous delivery (CIO, product owner, integration specialist, DevOps engineer, operations manager, software developer, incident and change manager, system administrator, network administrator, business manager, automation architect, enterprise architect, program manager, project manager, release manager).
DASA DevOps Fundamentals certificate is a pre-requisite for taking the DASA DevOps Enable and Scale exam.
- 12 multiple-choice questions
- 60% pass score (36 points to be scored out of 60)
- 60 minutes’ duration
- 15 minutes extra time for non-native English speakers
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG and DASA for this certification.