In a DevOps environment, the Product Owner is a critical leadership role and responsible for managing the full lifecycle of a product from concept to grave. The DASA DevOps Product Owner program expands on traditional agile product owner programs and deals with the extended set of requirements that a product owner faces when teams start to take on both Dev and Ops responsibilities.
Why this DASA DevOps Product Owner training?
The program covers traditional Agile and Scrum concepts and capabilities in the context of DevOps. As a result, this training course is ideal for new and aspiring product owners and exciting for experienced product owners who are keen to understand how their role is evolving as a result of DevOps.
What you will learn
- When you have acquired the required knowledge from this certification program, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Agile and Scrum
- Understand the Scrum framework, including roles, events, the importance of backlog and the definition of done
- Understand the role of product owner
- Discuss the role and characteristics of a DevOps team
- Explain the main competencies of a product owner
- Describe what a product owner does in practice
- Explain a product owner’s work
- Discuss the importance of delivering value
- Identify product vision techniques
- Discuss how to engage and influence stakeholders to maximize value
- Outline various agile estimation techniques used by product owners
- Explain the role of product owner in managing product backlogs
- Discuss a few challenging situations faced by product owners
Who is the certification for?
The DASA DevOps Product Owner certification is primarily aimed at existing product owners without certification, business and project managers, business information managers, operations managers and enterprise architects.
- There are no prerequisites for this program.
- DASA recommends that participants have completed the DASA DevOps Fundamentals prior to joining the course but this is not a requirement
- Closed-book format
- 40 questions
- 65% pass score (26 points to be scored out of 40)
- 60 minutes’ duration
* Please ensure the candidate has an authorized invigilator from the relevant exam institute before purchasing the “Online (Proctor excl.)” exam.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG and DASA for this certification.