COBIT® 5 provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, reflecting the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises of all sizes. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world. This COBIT 5 Assessor training provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organizational objectives. COBIT 5 helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximize the value from information and technology.
Why take this COBIT 5 Assessor training?
The COBIT5 Assessor training provides methods to help guide implementation activities and is supported by several case studies. You will learn how to perform a process assessment and how to analyze the results to provide a clear determination of process capability. You will also learn how these results can be used for process improvement, measuring the achievement of current or projected business goals, benchmarking, consistent reporting and organizational compliance ultimately driving value to the business. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the COBIT 5 Assessor certification exam as well as providing valuable conceptual knowledge that can be applied in the workplace.
What you will learn
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide: using COBIT 5.
- How to apply the Process Assessment Model (the PAM) in performing a process capability assessment.
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process.
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide.
- How to use the self-assessment guide.
Who should attend?
Senior IT Management, IT Auditors, IT Managers, IT Quality Professionals, IT Process Owners & Process Managers
Successful completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG for this certification.