In this COBIT® 2019 Foundation eLearning, you will learn about the need for an IT governance framework and how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT. Using a logical and example-driven approach, you will cover the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework. Obtaining the COBIT 2019 Foundation certification will show that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT 2019 guidance to be able to:
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT framework
- Key attributes
- Product family
- Alignment with industry frameworks
- Compare the COBIT principles for the governance system framework.
- Describe the components of a governance system:
- Governance and management objectives (see 5 below)
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- Goals cascade
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam
Who should attend?
Any stakeholder with responsibilities for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology.
- Downloadable Additional Reading materials
- Mock exam
- 120 access days to the platform
What are the minimum system requirements to run this e-Learning courses?
Sound card, microphone, and webcam for recording narration and video
Windows 7 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox (all latest version)
* When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where your courses are hosted.