The Agile Project Management Practitioner training comprises a mixture of input sessions, group exercises, and examination-based practical work. All delegates are encouraged to actively participate during the practical sessions to gain the full benefit during the training. During the course, delegates will undertake mock examination and gain feedback on the progress towards eventual success. The practitioner level empowers, encourages, and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
What you will learn
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and give the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback, and effective controls.
Who should attend?
This Agile Project Management Practitioner qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile. It is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
AgilePM Foundation certificate
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG for this certification.