LanguageCert International ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) is a set of internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated English language exams, mapped to the CEFR. These exams are intended for non-native English speakers worldwide who need to provide documented evidence of their English language level for study, employment or leisure purposes. Written (Listening, Reading, Writing) and Spoken (Speaking) exams can be taken independently of each other.
LanguageCert International ESOL exam levels:
- A1 Preliminary exams: Written | Speaking (coming soon)
- A2 Access exams: Written | Speaking
- B1 Achiever exams: Written | Speaking
- B2 Communicator exams: Written | Speaking
- C1 Expert exams: Written | Speaking
- C2 Mastery exams: Written | Speaking
About LanguageCert International ESOL A2:
- Leads to two separate certificates: Written and Spoken
- Both exams can be taken together or independently of each other
A2 Access level written exam:
- Online exam with remote, live invigilation
- Duration 1 hour 40 minutes
At A2 level, candidates can:
- use everyday language and expressions related to personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment etc.
*Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), developed by the Council of Europe, is widely used to describe levels of language proficiency.