ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) is a stream of four modules that are part of ITIL 4, the next evolution of ITIL. The four modules are:
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver & Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan & Improve.
ITIL 4 MP has been created for IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses. The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows. To obtain the designation ITIL 4 Managing Professional or ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, the candidate must complete all modules in each stream, with ITIL Strategist being a universal module for both streams.
What’s include in this video
- Overview of the ITIL 4 MP modules and related courses
- Target audience of each ITIL 4 MP certification courses
- Benefits of each ITIL 4 MP certification courses
- Why now?
- Q & A
Lead editor of ITIL 4 High Velocity IT
ITIL 4 Developer